The Partnership that delivers
Title: Accounts Clerk
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
• Raising invoices to UK based retail customers and worldwide stations to suit billing periods as required
• Verifying accuracy of purchase/sales invoices before posting to the accounts software
• Data entry and running of daily/weekly reports
• Resolving queries that may arise from invoices raised and raising credit notes as required
• Daily banking and allocating payments to customer’s accounts
• Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
• Perform bookkeeping services such as bank reconciliations .
• Ensure compliance to purchase policy.
• Matching invoices to purchase orders.
• Comply with company procurement and purchase policies and procedures for Corporate overhead purchases.
• Generate payments to suppliers and employees.
• Maintaining excellent external vendor and internal relations through prompt response to enquires.
• General office duties as and when required
• Be computer literate
• Have good communication skills
• Work well as part of a team, with a high attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Previous accounts experience with knowledge of Pegasus Opera 3 or similar accounting package
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 (37.5 hours per week)
Salary circa £23,000 per annum
Full comprehensive 5 year work/education history must be provided. Immediate start once DBS verified. Please contact [email protected] for any current Skynet/Deltec vacancy information
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.