The Partnership that delivers
Title: Customer Services Agent
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
A customer service role in a busy office where service excellence is key to the business
• You will be expected to respond to telephone and email enquiries.
• Produce daily exception reports
• Establish and manage day to day relationship with customers
• Build rapport with other stations and 3rd party agents
• Be able to manage buddy accounts when other colleagues are away
• Assist with covering our central email hub during busy periods
• Very strong understanding of English Language (Including communication and written skills)
• Ability to work within a team, with a proactive attitude
• Ability to have clear, concise and professional dialogue with customers and internal colleagues by telephone and email
• Deal with situations where the customers’ expectations have not been met and achieving a positive outcome that gives the customer with a positive impression
• Have the ability to organise time effectively and stay on top of all queries
• DBS Certificate (formerly known as Disclosure Scotland Certificate)
• A complete and up to date 5-year work history for security checks
• Industry knowledge is essential
• Experience of working in a customer service environment
• Looking for a self-motivated person with attention to detail
• Dealing with telephone and e-mail queries
• Use of in-house system
• Daily update of service level reports for customers
• Other Ad-hoc duties, such as dealing with damaged shipments
• Checking the delivery status of shipments using in House Systems
• Use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Hours of work
Monday to Friday. A total of 7.5 hours 09.00 to 17.30 but may be required to be flexible during busy times of the year with prior notice.
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.