Title: Export Clerk
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
• Making Customs Entries (Systems used Data freight / CNS)
• Liaising with Airlines Via Telephone / Email
• Booking flights
• Cutting MAWBS
• General office tasks
• Must be hardworking and flexible and willing to work Bank Holidays.
• Need to have a good use of the English language both Written and verbally. And willing to stay later to cover holidays when needed
• Must have no gaps in employment over the last 5 years
• Export Customs entry knowledge needed
• A full and complete five year work/academic history will be required together with a CRB Check
• You will need to complete a short online training - Cargo Operative (CO) course before you start
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 (37.5 hours per week)
Salary circa £23,000 per annum
Full comprehensive 5 year work/education history must be provided. Immediate start once DBS verified.
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.