The Partnership that delivers
Title: Exports Clerk Junior
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
• Making customs Entries (Systems used Data freight / CNS)
• Liaising with Airlines Via Telephone / Email
• Booking Flights
• Cutting MAWBS
• General office tasks
• Must be hardworking and flexible and willing to work bank holidays and some weekends on a rotational basis and willing to cover holidays when needed.
• Need to have a good use of the English language both written and verbally
• Good computer knowledge - Outlook, Word, Excel
• Quick fast learner
• Must have no gaps in employment over the last 5 years
• General knowledge of Geography and countries worldwide, some basic knowledge of the Customs Export entries but also willing to train with no experience for
the right candidate
• A full and complete five year work/academic history will be required together with a CRB check
• You will need to complete a short online training - Cargo Operative (CO) course before you start
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 11:30 – 20:00 (30 min lunch)
Please only apply if you live within a 10-mile radius of Hounslow.
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.