The Partnership that delivers
Title: Imports Role
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
This job description and outline of responsibilities is a guide and not an exhaustive listing and can be changed and amended at any time deemed to be appropriate by the Senior Management of the company.
• Experience required in relation to Customs/ Import entries using CNS/ CHIEF/ ASM and Datafreight if possible
• Good understanding of customs procedures/ commodity codes and CPC codes
• Some lifting will be required and package handling
• Good knowledge of excel
• Good telephone manner required
• Must be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure
Hours of work
Tuesday to Saturday 07.00 – 15.30 / or Monday to Friday the same times but some slight changes will be required to the shifts to arrange staff cover. This can be discussed during the interview.
Applicant must be able to supply a working history of 5 years for CAA purposes.
A DBS check will be required (online criminal record checking service)
This is an existing and established role; full training will be given.
Candidate must live within 5-10 miles of Hounslow.
20 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays. Pension Scheme.
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.