The Partnership that delivers
Title: Admin Assistant reporting to the Russian Development Manager
Established in 1972, Skynet has grown to be the world’s largest independently owned express courier network with over 1000 offices in 209 countries and territories. Over the years we have developed the complete range of global distribution services to meet our customers’ distribution needs.
A customer service role in a busy office where service excellence is key to the business.
• You will be expected to prepare correct documents for customs clearance in Russia
• Know the process of customs clearance and delivery in Russia so that you can answer questions
• Communicate with colleagues to get required documents from a shipper
• Communicate and coordinate with agent in Russia to improve service level
Strong understanding of English and Russian Language (Including communication and written skills)
Ability to work within a team, with a proactive attitude
Ability to have clear, concise and professional dialogue with internal colleagues by telephone and email
Have the ability to organise time effectively and stay on top of all queries
DBS Certificate (formerly known as Disclosure Scotland Certificate)
A complete and up to date 5-year work history for security checks
Comfortable using computers
Good knowledge of excel
Looking for a self-motivated person with attention to detail
• Dealing with queries received via emails
• Use House System to create the documents for customs clearance in Russia
• General use of Excel
• Checking the delivery status of shipments using in House Systems
• Use of Outlook
Hours of work
Part time hours, Monday to Friday. A total of 20 hours per week preferable mornings, but may be required to be flexible during busy times of the year with prior notice.
Please contact [email protected] for any Skynet/Deltec vacancy information.